Sponsored by Sears. Written and thought-out by me as a member of the #SearsBloggerSquad.
What’s your favorite part of Black Friday shopping? Mine’s the joy of getting heavily discounted things after waiting almost a year for them and the fact that it’s the official start of holiday shopping.
See, regardless of your stance on Black Friday–and even Thanksgiving Day–shopping, we all have to agree that it can be a crazy emotional roller coaster ride—from the struggle that is waking up super early to wait in lines to the elation you feel when scoring the last remaining 40” TV at 50% off.
But those DON’T BEGIN TO ENCOMPASS the full extent of that ride, amiright?!
No, you also get derailed by omnipresent SALE signs that make you want to buy it all–for yourself. Because, priorities.
And you can even forget what it was that you came to get in the first place.
At times you also get exhausted and hunnnngry. That crazy early wakeup call and those food court smells are really getting to you.
And as if that weren’t enough, you also get sidetracked again as you search for presents for the little ones. Toy stores, story books, stuffed animals, ahh how good it felt to be a kid.
You’re not done yet, though! There’s still plenty of shopping and emotions to endure. In fact, why don’t you check out more of the Emotional Stages of A Black Friday Shopping Trip and let me know which ones resonate the most!
Speaking of Black Friday shopping: Two years ago, we shopped at the Tanger Outlets in Park City at around midnight on T-Day where the Tommy Hilfiger Outlet (i.e., the WHOLE store!) was at 50% off. It was incredible.
But this year, we’re not really in the market for new clothes (or at least I’m not since it depends on where I get accepted for grad school). Nor are we in the mood to not sleep after our Thanksgiving meal.
Instead, we want to go at a reasonable time and we’re mainly looking to buy a washer/dryer set and one–or two–flat-screen TVs. Additionally, I’d like to get a Jawbone to track my fitness and sleeping habits and a few more workout clothes. I also want to get my friend Ava some décor for her room–she lives with roommates so I don’t necessarily want something for the house that they all would use because they’re not my friends :).
Fortunately for us, Sears has us covered because the deals (and the schedule) it’s set up for Black Friday this year are out of this world. Don’t believe me? Take a look:
- 55% off a white Kenmore 3.9 cu. ft. Front-Load Washer and a white Kenmore 7.0 cu. ft. Electric Dryer w/Wrinkle Guard: Sale-priced at $799.98 FOR THE SET (regular price $899.99 each).
- An RCA 40” Class 1080p HDTV for $249.99 (regularly priced at $349.99) + members get $50 back in points
- Canyon River Blues® and Roebuck & Co.® jeans for her and him for $14.99 (regularly priced $30.00-$40.00)
- DieHard® work boots for $49.99 (regularly $65.00-$110.00)
- Save $50 and get a Free Craftsman® drill when you purchase the Craftsman® Home Series 3-Drawer Project Center: Sale-priced $99.99 (regular price $149.99)
- NordicTrack® C900i Treadmill for $699.99 (regular price $1,499.99)
- Buy four Sears RoadHandler tires and get up to $150 in value, including an $80 mail-in rebate via an American Express award card when you use a qualifying Sears card plus a $70 Sears Award card
And as if you hadn’t figured it out, Sears is also THE place to be this Thanksgiving afternoon and Black Friday because the store is pretty much a one-stop shop for every gift you need for your family this season.
- For instance. you can have your turkey and eat it too and THEN get all your shopping done early because Sears will open at 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day and feature more than 1,000 doorbuster deals on the most popular gifts of the season. (Deals are available through 1 p.m. local time on Black Friday.)
- Sears has exceptional offerings for Shop Your Way members—in addition to conveniences like free store pick-up, Member Assist and Reserve It, members receive an additional 10% back in points on the first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears credit card all season long.
- Members can ALSO get an early look at Thanksgiving and Black Friday deals at searslocalad.com. Accessible via computer, tablet or mobile device, LocalAd shows deals from the Sears circulars and reveals hundreds more in-store discounts on overstock inventory unique to specific local stores.
In short, you can get ALLLL your shopping done at Sears this Thanksgiving/Black Friday. And the best part is that when you’re done, you’ll feel like Elena when Damon so much as looks at her. Yeah, it’s that amazing.
What’s YOUR favorite part of Black Friday shopping–or what do you dread about it the most? What will you be getting your loved ones this year? (Also, Happy Thanksgiving! And good luck on Friday!)