• Despite what you think, marriage is NOT for you. (And you know what? I’m OK w/marriage not being for me. You?)
• The Pope wants all Catholics to fill out a survey about the “modern” family” (not the show, but rather the concept). In it, he asks our opinion on same-sex marriage, divorced peeps, and so on. So go to your parish and fill it out!
The survey is the latest sign of Francis’ willingness to engage ordinary Catholics and promote a less judgmental approach to hot-button social issues.
• NOSTALGIA P.1: Back in the day, in another epoch, there used to be “video stores,” and they were pretty memorable. What do you miss the most/not miss at all about them? (I’m so glad there are no more late fees!)
• TUTORIAL: Learn how to batch-crop images with Photoshop
• 5 things you already did wrong before 9 a.m.: Lay off that snooze button, already!! (Easier said than done, I know..)
• NOSTALGIA P. 2: Remember mixtapes? I do. In fact, I still have a few from back in the day lying around. Don’t know what a mixtape is? Then watch “Mixtapes Explained to Modern Kids.”
Photo credit: Image via The Wednesday Wakeup